Some practical tips for re designing your bathroom.
Some practical tips when re-designing your bathroom.
Here at Cambridge Kitchens & Bathrooms we are very aware of what practical matters need to be considered during the design stage so we have come up with a few helpful suggestions as to what you need to think about.
- Think about the space you have available before planning your bathroom, if you try and cram too much in you will risk making the room feel smaller than it is.
- It sounds like a cliché but buy the best your budget can afford, the best quality fixtures and fittings will save you money in the long run.
- Check your water pressure before deciding on the latest bathroom gadgetry, to ensure you buy products that are compatible.
- Ensuring your bathroom has good extraction will ensure your room stays damp and mould free.
- Even the most beautifully designed bathroom will feel miserable if the heating isn’t up to scratch, consider heated towel rails and underfloor heating as an alternative to bog standard radiators.
For more advice on your bathroom or to take advantage of our free bathroom design service, call our Cambridge showroom on 01223 213266 or alternatively pop into one of our showrooms in Cambridge, Newmarket or Bishops Stortford where one of our designers will be happy to help you.